Monday 14 November 2011

The stuff CHRISSIE DREAAAAMMMS are made of || Shop Magical Fantastical...

Ho ho ho my pretties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are we really talking Xmas already??!?!

Yes!!! Believe it people -  there’s only 40 sleeps to go (..or at least I thinks so… I got distracted by the pretty colours…) Anyway, I for one am convinced that I have died and gone to make up heaven!! Why, you ask? If you haven’t yet had the privilege of flipping through and tagging practically EVERY bursting page of this sensational Christmas bonanza from the beauty hub that is MECCA Cosmetica, now is the time!!! I promise you will not be disappointed with 36 pages (yep, count ‘em!!!) of beauty bliss!

With inspired parfum coffrets and NARS shadow palettes for under $100, this is the stuff CHRISSIE DREAAAAMMMS are made of!!!!
Did I mention that Dyptique Parfums have released limited edition scents for the holidays and we have a plethora of sent-sational gifts to put a spring in your step and a scent in your hair!

So –
• Not sure what to give all those loved ones this year??
• More importantly - not sure what to ASK for this year???

Look no further!!!!
Dear Santa
I would be more than overjoyed with any little tid bit that you see fit to slip in my stocking this holiday season….
Please refer to the tabs on the attached catalogue noting pages 1-36 as ‘priority’ wishes.
Love from,
Me xxx
Did I mention, I LOVE  Mecca?…sigh.

Love Tam
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment